“Rethink what you drink.” I did! Now I’m in love with Silk Pure Almond Milk.
For those of you who haven’t heard me mention this before; I have been trying switch up some foods in my diet due to some stomach problems I have been experiencing while running. Decreasing the amount of dairy and gluten I consume, were at the top of my list.
A little problem though…I LOVE my cereal/granola and milk in the morning. However, lucky for me, this is when I spotted Silk Pure Almond Milk at Wegman’s and decided to give it a try. This proved to be one of my top 10 best ideas as it was a great dairy milk substitute AND a perfect match with my Glutenfreeda’s Apple Almond Honey Granola in the morning. I love it so much that I go to bed at night excited to wake up and eat this beautiful combination!
Silk offers a wide range of PRODUCTS, but my focus is on their Pure Almond Unsweetened Vanilla Milk. With half the calories of skim milk, Silk’s Unsweetened Vanilla comes in at 30 calories per serving! Here are some additional benefits:
• No added sugar
• 50% more calcium than dairy milk2
• Excellent source of vitamin E
• No cholesterol or saturated fat
• Free of dairy, soy, lactose, gluten, casein, egg and MSG
• Verified by the Non-GMO Project’s product verification program
• No artificial colors or flavors
- Have you tried Silk Almond milk?
- Do you have something you love to use almond milk with?
Silk on FACEBOOK
Silk on TWITTER
Silk on PINTEREST
Disclosure: Fitfluential LLC compensated me for this campaign. All opinions are my own.